- Brief introduction current students and general public to the world of mine surveying
- Introduce and encourage school leavers and potential university students to the profession
- Introduce surveyors from other surveying backgrounds to mine surveying
- Provide general information about mine surveying to anyone interested in the mining industry
- Campaign for the awareness of the profession
04-04-11 - 2011 has proved to be a busy year. The developments of the site are still coming along, however not as quickly as previously. All industry professionals are urged to get involved, backed by the free sponsoring that is available for anyone who can contribute a page or more of information useful for the ongoing development of the website. Thanks everyone who have shown support for the website already - Jeremy.
Please note that not all links are active at present as the overall site is still under construction (and unfortunately may remain as such).
21-07-10 - The Sitemap page is up and shows in list view all of the active sections on the site.
Currently active sections include:
Mining Basics - Open Cut Coal
Open Cut - Surveying (full section)
Accident Investigation and Statutory Plans (in General Survey Duties section)
Mining Machinery and Specific Survey Control (full section)
Career Pathways (full section)
If you would like to be involved in the development of the site, please contact us using the details on the contact page.