Maptek I-Site (www.maptek.com) combines highly accurate 3D laser scanning hardware with advanced point cloud processing software. Our laser scanning technology provides the best start to finish solution for applications in mining, quarry, civil and engineering industries. I-Site technology is used successfully at mine sites around the world for surveying, mapping and volume calculations.
The Maptek I-Site 8800 is the next generation of scanning hardware, delivering increased productivity and versatility.
The longest range. Outstanding accuracy. Easy to use. Productive interface.
Streamlined setup and improved scanning speed result in the fastest and most reliable method of acquiring scan data. The I-Site 8800 is the only scanner with a fully integrated digital camera, enabling simultaneous capture of 3D laser point clouds with overlaid photo pixels.
- Safety: The most portable scanner for rapid survey in dangerous or inaccessible environments
- Productivity: Designed to guide survey workflow, making field tasks and delivery of results more efficient
- Accuracy: Detailed 3D geological mapping and reliable end of month volumes, ensured by the level of accuracy
- Versatility: Short and long range scanning in one premium, easy to use instrument
- Integration: System combines extra long range scanning with digital imaging and modelling software
- Laser scanner: Collects 8800 laser points per second at a range of up to 2000 metres, 80° vertical and 360° horizontal fields of view
- Integrated digital camera: 70 mega pixel panoramic camera, with no calibration or alignment required
- Ergonomic design: Developed for 1 person operation and field portability, all features are built in
- Alignment telescope: Integrated, motorised survey grade telescope for backsighting
- Handheld controller: Ruggedised tablet PC for parameter definition, scan management and viewing